Record of Ragnarok Chapter 51 will continue the fierce battle between two gods. Can Buddha who is representing humans in this fight defeat the Underworld God Hajun? Read more about the latest chapter in the spoilers section below.
In the last chapter, we saw that Hajun the demon lord from the sixth heaven manifested from Zerofuku’s body. Nobody in the arena knew what was going on. People were shaking because of the devilish aura of Hajun. Buddha tried to calm Zerofuku down but it was already too late. It seems Zero’s misfortune (absorbed from humans) took a form.
Nobody was answering any question related to Hajun but people wanted to know who he is. Hades (The King of the Underworld, Brother of Zeus) came from behind and said that Hajun is not a god. Hades knew about Hajun but never saw him before. Now on the battlefield, Hajun made a sword out of his right hand attacked Buddha.
Buddha somehow managed to stop the attack and even Hajun was surprised that Buddha stopped his attack. Then Buddha uses his future sight but it’s not working. Buddha got punched in the stomach and got thrown away. Hajun can instantly change the shape of his swords and changed his sword into a drill.
Buddha tried to stop it using a shield but that drill made a hole through the shield and Buddha got wounded in his eye. It will be very interesting to see how Buddha is going to stop Hajun or he can’t in Shuumatsu no Valkyrie Chapter 51?
Record of Ragnarok Chapter 51 Release Date
Record of Ragnarok Chapter 51 is set to be released on 25th August 2021. The English version will take around three-four days to surface online. So, you can enjoy the raw scans and spoilers below until the English translation for the latest chapter comes out.
Record of Ragnarok Chapter 51 Release Date 25th August 2021 Record of Ragnarok Chapter 51 English Release Date 28-29 August 2021
Record of Ragnarok Chapter 51 Raw Scans
Record of Ragnarok Chapter 51 Raw Scans has been released. You can check the raw scans and spoilers below in the respective sections.
Record of Ragnarok Chapter 51 Spoilers
- The chapter starts with Beelzebub enjoying his solitude.
- Beelzebub is talking about flowers and soil while sniffing on a flower.
- Buddha dealt great damage to his left eye and his broken sunglasses are also shown in a panel.
- Buddha can be seen in pain and keeping a safe distance from hajun for now.
- The attack was unexpected for Buddha as he thought the shield would stop the drill.
- Hajun again transformed his arm and now it looks like an ax that can hit, cut, and pierce.
- Hajun attacks Buddha, Buddha barely manages to dodge the attack.
- Loki is watching the fight and thinks that Buddha has lost his left eye and if he is attacked from the left side he will be killed instantly.
- Buddha attacked Hajun using his full power but it just scratched Hajun’s skin.
- At this moment, it looks like Hajun is completely dominating this fight in all aspects.
- Hades talks about Hajun more and says he was the one who destroyed the underworld once.
- But it was a long time ago before Hades became the king of the underworld.
- The truth behind all this is someone planted a seed inside Zerofuku to revive Hajun but who could that be?
- Hades says that only one person is capable of doing this… Beelzebub.
- On the battlefield, Buddha gets stabbed by Hajun in the leg but he is not giving up yet.
- Buddha tries to talk to Zerofuku but Hajun laughs and says that he has already eaten that third-rate god.
- Now Buddha’s Rokudo changes its shape according to the change in Buddha’s emotion which is right now is hatred.
- This is the shape even Buddha doesn’t know about, it has a Lion head on its top.
- Buddha slashes it through the air but Hajun dodges the attack easily and kicks Buddha in the stomach.
- Buddha gets stabbed lightly in his stomach and spits blood.
- This fight will probably end in the next chapter.
- See you next month.