While Shigaraki is having an existential crisis in his own body in My Hero Academia Chapter 368, the Second User has realized that there is not enough time and Deku has to defeat Shigaraki as soon as possible to save the earth. Read about it in detail in the below sections.
In the last chapter, we saw how Deku was brought to UA with the help of jets. Deku used his Black Whip to hold on to Star’s jets so that he could reach earlier. Deku smashed Shigaraki as soon as he appeared on UA. Mirio was happy to see that Deku has returned and they haven’t lost all hope. Shigaraki said that Deku has gotten stronger since the last time they met.
He also notices the third user’s energy. Deku strike again and sent Shigaragi flying into the electromagnetic barrier. Then Deku apologized and noticed Bakugo motionless on the ground and Jeanist next to him. Horror drew on his face and then he noticed that everyone was seriously injured and barely breathing. Shigaraki then tried to provoke Deku by asking questions about why he is so late.
Deku was in a state of shock and Black Energy burst out from Izuku’s mouth and joints. Deku was about to go berserk but then Mirio appeared and said that this is what Shigaraki exactly wants. He asked Deku to calm down and assured Deku that Bakugo is getting treated by Edgeshot while others are just injured. The chapter ended with Mirio saying that they can’t give up.
My Hero Academia Chapter 368 Release Date
My Hero Academia 368 will be released this Sunday 2nd October 2022 in this week’s Weekly Shonen Jump issue number 44 along with some other manga titles. You can go through our website’s homepage if you read other WSJ mangas.
My Hero Academia Chapter 368 Release Date 2nd October 2022 My Hero Academia Chapter 368 Raw Scans Release 29th September 2022
My Hero Academia Chapter 368 Raw Scans
My Hero Academia Chapter 368 Raw Scans have been released. This chapter shows Deku taking on Shigaraki with the mysterious powers of Second One for all users. Read more in the spoiler section below.
The first raw scan shows All for one claiming that Shigaraki is no more and he has taken full control over this body of him and Shigaraki. We then see a glimpse of Shigaraki and that confirms that he is still inside. Mirio also confirms the same assuming from Shigaraki’s strange behavior to his words.
Then Shigaraki says that he has talked enough and then goes to attack Deku and lands a smash.
We see the Second user appearing behind Deku and saying to him that if he wants to use his quirk, he does not have much time and he must defeat Shigaraki in the next five minutes otherwise this world is done for.
In the next scan, we see Deku using the Second user’s power on Shigaraki. The power goes up with each punch.
The last scan for the chapter shows the Second user saying that Deku is using 120% power. Deku lands Detroit Smash in Overdrive Mode as the last move.
My Hero Academia Chapter 368 Spoilers
- Chapter Title – ‘Roaring One for All’
- The chapter starts with All for one saying that Shigaraki is no more because of the fusion.
- All for one is alive because his personality remained stronger.
- Then Mirio says that Shigaraki reacted very strangely like a child to something he said.
- This means they are not in a perfectly stable form.
- Nana looks at Kotaro who is on Shigaraki’s arm.
- They lock eyes and she confirms that Shigaraki is still inside.
- Then Shigaraki jumped and this movement felt like an earthquake on the UA premise.
- Shigaraki says this conversation is over as he is going to steal One for all.
- Shigaraki hits Deku with a smash and the ground around them is destroyed.
- Deku seems unaffected by the attack.
- Deku then says that he won’t let anything go according to AFO’s plan.
- He ties up one of his arms with a combo of Fa Jin and Black Whip and calls it Black Chain.
- He uses this chain to throw Shigaraki but he breaks free.
- Shigaraki says that he won’t fall for the same trick twice.
- Then the second user appeared behind Deku and tells Deku if he wants to use his quirk he needs to hurry.
- If he does not defeat Shigaraki in 5 minutes, the world will cease to exist.
- Deku takes a stance and holds his own right hand and says – The Second’s – Transmission.
- Shigaraki gets his out of nowhere.
- Shigaraki gets thrown upwards faster than the sound of the impact.
- Shigaraki is very confused and doesn’t understand where the attack came from.
- Deku who is standing next to Shigaraki delivers three attacks back to back – Second, Third, Top!
- The second user says that it is much stronger than at the time he used it.
- Deku appears behind Shigaraki and prepares his last attack at Overdrive Speed.
- Deku is using the power at 120%.
- Yoichi comes out and says “brother, let’s call it a day”.
- The chapter ends with Deku hitting a Detroit Smash.
Where to read Boku no My Hero Academia Chapter 368?
There are two official ways to read manga for free. You can read it on Viz Media’s official website or on Shueisha Japan’s official Manga Plus mobile website and app. These sources provide the latest chapters of your favorite manga available for free. For reading the complete manga you will have to pay.