Deku is back at UA and now he is trying to get the situation under control but My Hero Academia Chapter 367 shows him what he did not expect to see and that throws him off balance. Read more about it in the spoilers and raw scans section.
In the previous chapter, we saw that Shigaraki was stressed because of heroes and that was the reason behind his family turning from the fists. He then hit Mirko with a smash, Mirio tried to interfere and got attacked too. Mirio dodged the attack and dealt some damage to Shigaraki but Shigaraki ignored him saying that he is not a threat.
Then he goes to Jeanist and told him to not fix what is already broken. Jeanist tried to trap him inside a cage of wires but he easily broke out of it. Suddenly Mandalay transmitted a mysterious message and asked them to open the barrier and hold Shigaraki for two seconds.
Mirio thought too hard to find a possible move to hold Shigaraki for those two seconds but nothing came up. Then he remembered Nighteye’s words and pulled a weird move with his a*s coming out of the ground. Shigaraki got confused and then Deku arrived from the sky and hit Shigaraki with a Smash.
My Hero Academia 367 Release Date
My Hero Academia Chapter 367 is scheduled to be released this Sunday 25th September 2022 in this week’s Weekly Shonen Jump issue number 43 along with some other manga titles. You can go through our website’s homepage if you read other WSJ mangas.
|My Hero Academia Chapter 367 New Release Date||25th September 2022|
|My Hero Academia Chapter 367 Raw Scans Release||22nd September 2022|
My Hero Academia Chapter 367 Raw Scans
My Hero Academia Chapter 367 Raw Scans are out. Deku is checking up on everyone and got to know that Heroes are really in a bad condition and he loses his cool for a minute to Shigaraki’s provocation.
While checking up on everyone, Deku sees Bakugo lying motionless on the ground while blood all around him and then noticed the All might card. He next sees Jeanist next to Bakugo but it does not look good at all.
This panel shows raged Deku after he got a hold of the situation.
The OFA powers got activated and black energy is coming out of Deku’s body it all happened after Shigaraki’s provocation as he wants Deku to lose his cool so he becomes predictable.
In this panel we see Monoma and Aizawa holding the villains off even in this situation. Mirio asks Deku to take a look at them so he can calm down. Monoma is putting everything on-line. He is holding Aizawa’s hand for support.
After Mirio’s words, Deku calms down a bit and thinks logically. The chapter ends with Deku while all other OFA users are shown behind him like they are backing him up.
My Hero Academia Chapter 367 Spoilers
- Chapter Title – ‘Deku vs AFO’
- The chapter starts with a flashback to when Deku was flying over the ocean.
- He met Star and Stripe’s allies and asked him to grab on.
- Deku grabs onto a jet with his black whip and thanked the pilot.
- The pilot says that they were supposed to be guarding UA but their nation gave them orders to retreat.
- So they are already botching the orders by staying in Japan.
- They are doing it because their sister (Star) believed in him who inherited All Might’s powers.
- Izuku uses Black whip to jump jet to jet to move faster.
- The scene shifts to the present when Deku arrives at UA.
- He smashes Shigaraki as Shigaraki yells his name.
- Mirio notices that Izuku has arrived and smiles while tears are pouring down his eyes.
- Shigaraki says that Deku has gotten stronger since they last met.
- Shigaraki notices that this new glowing energy is the third user’s power.
- Deku strikes again and sends Shigaragi flying into the electromagnetic barrier and he gets electrocuted by it.
- Izuku apologizes for being late and checks on everyone if they are okay.
- Then he notices Bakugo motionless and notices the blood around him.
- He then sees the bloodied All might card and restless Jeanist next to him.
- Horror draws on Deku’s face.
- Then he sees Nejire passed out, Tamaki holding his stomach, and Mirko limbless.
- Shigaraki then asks Deku if he has any good reason for being so late.
- “Wasn’t it Toga’s fault” these words put Deku in a state of deep guilt.
- Shigaraki did not stop here and continued with “I couldn’t help it” or I didn’t see it coming”.
- Deku is in complete shock and Shigaraki presses him more.
- Black Energy bursts from Izuku’s mouth and joints as One for all releases more energy.
- His eyes glow and spark just like in the Paranormal Liberation War.
- Shigaraki gets relaxed as he thinks when Deku loses his cool he is predictable and he can defeat him easily.
- He then asks Deku if he likes his present.
- Deku goes berserk, Mirio appears from the ground and says “It’s okay Deku”.
- Mirio can get around OFA without getting hurt and he tries to calm Deku down.
- He says that the villains want Deku to lose his cool.
- Mirio assures that Tamaki and others are still breathing and Edgeshot is trying to save Bakugo.
- We see Monoma, Aizawa, and Manual fighting the situation.
- The chapter ends with Mirio saying they can’t give up.
Where to read Boku no My Hero Academia 367.
There are two official ways to read manga for free. You can read it on Viz Media’s official website or on Shueisha Japan’s official Manga Plus mobile website and app. These sources provide the latest chapters of your favorite manga available for free. For reading the complete manga you will have to pay.