All Might and Hawks are making a full proof plan to defeat Shigaraki and All for one in Boku no My Hero Academia Chapter 340 and Aoyama might play a big role in that. Read more about in the below sections to know what exactly is going on.
In the previous chapter, we saw that the development studio was being used to oversee the UA barrier. Deku asked Hatusme if she could fix the Mid Gauntlets but they have no time and it was not possible to repair them that early. Also they are short on required material supplies.
Hatusme was a part of the team that created UA barrier and still working on its security feature. She gave Lida and Deku a pair of gloves she created. Class 1-A left the UA Premise with Mount Lady with the goal of finding the League and the Liberation Army. Students were still wondering about what will happen to Aoyama.
Shoto said that he will join the battle and told them not to worry about it. In Kansai Fatgum, Tamaki, and Nejire were seen saving people from a villain. They were talking about the upcoming all out war. The chapter ended with All Might and Hawks entering a building where they will be making a plan to defeat Shigaraki and All for one. Read more about the plan in the spoilers below.
Boku no My Hero Academia Chapter 340 Release Date
Boku no My Hero Academia Chapter 340 will be released this Sunday 16th January 2022 in this week’s Weekly shonen jump issue along with some other manga titles like One Piece Chapter 1037 and Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 171.
Boku no My Hero Academia Chapter 340 Release Date 16th January 2022 Boku no My Hero Academia Chapter 340 Raw Scans Release 13th January 2022
Boku No My Hero Academia Chapter 340 Raw Scans
Boku No My Hero Academia Chapter 340 Raw Scans has been released on various social media platforms. You can check some of the raw scan images below in the mentioned tweets.
Boku no My Hero Academia Chapter 340 Spoilers
- Chapter Title – ‘The Story Of How We All Became Heroes – Part 3′
- The chapter starts with All Might and Hawks explaining that they are taking minimal people for their plan formation after Aoyama’s revelation.
- Ragdoll was called, she says she will do her best to stop evil.
- All Might puts two magnets on the blackboard, One is Shigaraki and the other one is All for one.
- He says that their top priority is to separate them.
- He continues, Shigaraki is stronger than All for one now and without separating them Heroes can not win.
- The leader of the jet pilots asks All Might why All for one was absent while Star was fighting Shigaraki.
- All Might replies that he did not want to affect by the New Order.
- Then All Might set a condition, Shigaraki and All for one must be separated by a distance of 10 Kilometers.
- Tsukauchi says that All for one have many soldiers and will use them to avoid this.
- Dabi and others are a big threat and they will have to lure them away and fight them in isolation.
- The key factor here is Aoyama.
- Tsukauchi is skeptical about this but All Might and Aizawa trust Aoyama.
- A doctor checks Aoyama and says nothing has been detected inside his head and body.
- All for one dominated Aoyama and his parents by fear.
- Upon asking Aoyama tells that besides AFO, he fears getting left behind by his friends.
- He is also afraid that he will betray them again if AFO asks.
- Aizawa understands that he has to remove his fear by force.
- He says that he will be most likely removed from UA but there is no other option than fighting.
- Aoyama wonders if he can make this big of a difference.
- Aizawa says that he is not alone and everyone will be helping him along the path.
- We see Shinso in his hero uniform hanging from a tree, his friends from regular course say it’s about time and he agrees.
- Chapter ends.
Where to read Mha Chapter 340?
There are two official ways to read manga for free. You can read it on Viz Media’s official website or on Shueisha Japan’s official Manga Plus mobile website and app. These sources provide the latest chapters of your favorite manga available for free. For reading the complete manga you will have to pay.