Looks like Naoya is so used to getting stabbed that he can’t live without it and he gets stabbed again in Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 198. Maki has turned into the unbreakable monster that she wanted to become. Read more about it in the below sections.
In the previous chapter, we got to know that the fight between Maki and the Sumo guy lasted only for a minute. Naoya was increasing his speed with every move but Maki was able to keep up with him. Naoya then distanced himself from the battleground and Kamo understood that he is planning another attack.
Then he goes for the attack while Maki is thinking about her old self and how she changed all thanks to her sister Mai. Maki then dodged the attack and punched him to the ground. This made Naoya angrier as Maki was able to hit him despite having no cursed energy. Then Miyo and Daido also hit him. Daido cut him off in two parts.
Now Maki does not need her glasses to see the cursed spirits. Naoya was heavily injured and saw Touji’s resemblance to Maki. Then he said that he will be the one who will be standing on that side and Naoya’s Humanoid form appeared from one of the two parts. The chapter ended with Naoya activating his domain expansion.
Jujutsu Kaisen 198 Release Date
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 198 will be released officially this Sunday 11th September 2022. If you read other Weekly Shonen Jump mangas, we cover their spoilers too, check them out from the home page in case you read them.
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 198 New Release Date 25th September 2022 Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 198 Raw Scans 22nd September 2022
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 198 Raw Scans
Jujutsu Kaisen 198 Raw Scans are out and this chapter shows Naoya’s last try to finish Maki and get where he wants to stand (On the same side as Toji) but it looks like it does not work out as he wanted. Check out the raw scans below.
Naoya activates his domain expansion and traps the Samurai and the Sumo inside his domain but fails to trap Maki as she does not possess any cursed energy. How this domain expansion works is explained in the spoiler section below.
Naoya then gets stabbed by Maki from outside the domain expansion by Mai’s sword. Naoya is very frustrated.
We see a proper sisterly moment again where Maki holds Mai’s hand and it looks like a proper goodbye to her sister.
Naoya then turns into its monster form again but it is not going to work against Maki and she cuts Naoya into two parts.
This panel shows Maki in a very cool look as she looks like another monster from the Zenin clan and she was again compared and called the next monster after Toji Zenin.
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 198 Spoilers
- Chapter 198 Title – Sakurajima Colony, Part 8
- The chapter starts with Naoya activating his Domain expansion.
- Naoya’s New Domain Expansion name is “Time Moon Palace”.
- Naoya’s Domain Expansion makes everything he touches stop for a second.
- Once the person starts moving the cells of the body start falling out of alignment.
- You will have to move at the same time as Naoya moves otherwise your body will not work.
- Naoya traps the Katana guy and the Sumo guy in his Domain Expansion.
- Naoya cuts off the sword arm of the Katana guy.
- Naoya gets frustrated as he can not sense Maki’s presence.
- Maki grabs the sword after the Katana guy’s hand flew away and stabs Naoya from behind.
- Since Maki has no Cursed energy, Naoya failed to track her.
- It seems domains cannot tie her up because of no CE.
- Maki meets Mai once again and this time she properly gets to hold Mai’s hand.
- Naoya gets angry and tries to turn into monster form again but Maki cuts him into two.
- The sure-hit skill of Naoya was unable to hit Maki as it was unable to recognize her.
- The chapter ends with Maki being compared to Toji Zenin again.
Where to read Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 198.
To read the latest Jujutsu Kaisen chapter you can visit two different websites but we recommend you to use only official websites and support the artists in a legal way. Jujutsu Kaisen 198 will be officially (and for free) available to read in English at MangaPlus and Shonen Jump section on the Viz Media official website.