Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 169 Raw Scans, Spoilers, Release Date
Takaba and Megumi formed an alliance against Reggie and Hazenoki in Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 169. Takaba was able to defeat Hazenoki in a very strange way, Megumi will be fighting Reggie in the next chapter. Read till the end for the full details.
In the last chapter, we saw that the eyeball exploded near Megumi. The eyeball was thrown by a newly introduced played named Hazenoki whose power is that he can make his body parts explode. Hazenoki has a score of 35 points in the game.
While Megumi was distracted by the commotion caused by Hazenoki, Remi tried to took advantage of the moment and attacked Megumi from the behind. While they were fighting, hazenoki threw some tooths and it ended up as a huge blast and Remi and Megumi were both seriously injured by the impact. Megumi was attacked by another guy upon entering the building.
Kogane announced the newly created rule that players can now transfer points to others. Megumi killed the guy and got 5 points. Reggie and Hazenoki arrived at the ground while Megumi was thinking of using his domain expansion. Hazenoki again threw a tooth towards Megumi. We saw another strange guy at the end of the chapter in a weird attire, half naked half superman.
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 169 Release Date
The latest chapter of Jujutsu Kaisen manga Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 169 is scheduled to be released Sunday 19th December 2021. Also if you read My Hero Academia Chapter 338 and Black Clover Chapter 317, we also cover these mangas’ spoilers, check them out if you read them too.
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 169 Raw Scans
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 169 Raw Scans has been released. You can check them out in the mentioned tweets below and find out what is going to happen in the upcoming JJK manga chapter. (Will be added soon as they are not released yet.)
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 169 Spoilers
- Chapter Title – ‘Tokyo Colony #1 Part 9′
- Takaba and Megumi can be seen talking, Takaba agrees to help him out.
- Then Takaba gets into the fighting pose.
- Reggie and Hazenoki also get ready to counterattack.
- Takaba makes a joke which is really lame and everyone is like :|.
- Takaba is angry at their reaction and says that they are like an audience who sits in a front row and does not laugh.
- Then he kicks Hazenoki and hazenoki flies off.
- Reggie is surprised by Takaba’s strength.
- Megumi tries to snatch receipts from Reggie but he escapes.
- Then Megumi looks into the Higuruma’s info and realizes that it was Yuji who persuaded Higuruma to create this new rule.
- Megumi decides to leave the colony as he thinks nothing is there for him.
- Reggie says that he can’t leave as they are going to take his points.
- Then Megumi makes a deal with Takaba, Takaba kills Hazenoki and Megumi will do whatever Takaba wants.
- Takaba defeats Hazenoki in a very interesting way (Kakashi’s 1000 YEARS OF DEATH).
- Megumi says that he is glad that Takaba is not an enemy.
- Takaba replies that he always wanted to hear this line.
- Takaba left the stage, Now Megumi and Reggie are getting ready to fight.
- Chapter ends.
Where to read Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 169?
To read the latest Jujutsu Kaisen chapter you can visit two different websites but we recommend you to use only official websites and support the artists in a legal way. Jujutsu Kaisen 169 will be officially (and for free) available to read in English at MangaPlus and Shonen Jump section on the Viz Media official website.