Yuji and Higuruma have parted ways in Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 167 as they both go their seperate ways after all the commotion of Justice. On the other side, Megumi is getting into a fight with Reggie. Read more in the spoiler section below.
In the previous chapter, we saw that Yuji was pleaded guilty and Higuruma’s gavel turned into an executioner’s sword. Higuruma is aware that Yuji was not behind the mass murders that took place in Shibuya city and it all was Sukuna’s fault. When Higuruma tried to attack Yuji with his sword.
It suddenly disappeared and Yuji took advantage of the moment and punched him and sent him flying away. Then they both sat down to discuss things. Higuruma told Yuji that he is not responsible for those murders as he was not able to control Sukuna. Yuji said that it was because he was weak at that time.
Higuruma tried to console him saying that there are many like you in this world. Then he asked Yuji if he ever killed someone intentionally. Yuji replied with a yes and Higuruma said that he had done the same and it is the worst feeling of all. The chapter ended with Higuruma telling a story about his past to Yuji.
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 167 Release Date
The latest chapter of Jujutsu Kaisen manga Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 167 will be released Sunday 5th December 2021. Also if you read One Piece Chapter 1034 and My Hero Academia Chapter 336, we also cover their spoilers too.
Jujutsu Kaisen 167 Raw Scans
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 167 Raw Scans are out. You can check them out in the mentioned tweets below and can get an idea of the upcoming JJK manga chapter.
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 167 Spoilers
- Chapter Title – ‘Tokyo Colony #1 Part 7′
- Higuruma calls his Kogane and adds a new rule.
- The new rule is that players can now share points between players.
- Then he transfers one point to Yuji. (Higuruma had 102 points – 100 to add the rule, One for himself, One for Yuji)
- Yuji asks Higuruma to team up with him.
- Higuruma declines the offer and leave.
- Kenjaku (Fake Getou) is in China and taking a meeting with officials.
- On the other side, Reggie tries to negotiate with Megumi.
- But this conversation soon turns into a fight.
- Megumi gets attacked from behind by an unknown guy.
- Megumi orders Divine Dog to deal with Reggie while he fights with the other guy.
- Megumi slides into his shadow and then throws him out of the building.
- Then he summons Nue and crushes the guy to the ground.
- Reggie seems powerful and stabs Divine Dog with knives.
- In the last panel, something like an eyeball drops from the sky and explodes. What could it be?
Where to read Jujutsu Kaisen 167?
To read the latest Jujutsu Kaisen chapter you can visit two different websites but we recommend you to use only official websites and support the artists in a legal way. Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 167 will be officially (and for free) available to read in English at MangaPlus and Shonen Jump section on the Viz Media official website.