Angel has agreed to unseal Gojo Satoru if the Fallen Angel is defeated. Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 199 takes us to Megumi and Yuji’s side of the story where they are planning to find the Fallen Angel and unseal Gojo. Read till the end for more info.
In the previous chapter, we saw Naoya starting it off by activating his domain expansion. His new Domain Expansion name is “Time Moon Palace”. Then we saw an explanation about his domain expansion that how his domain stops everyone for one second and if they try to move, their cells fall out of alignment.
You have to move at the same time as Naoya otherwise your body will not work. Naoya trapped the Katana guy and the Sumo guy and cut the sword arm of the katana guy but he was not able to sense Maki’s presence and this frustrated him more. Maki grabbed the sword and stabbed Naoya from behind.
It was revealed that no domain can bind her as she possesses no cursed energy. Maki met Mai once again and this time she properly got to hold Mai’s hand. Naoya then tried to turn into his monster form again but Maki cut him off in two parts. The sure-hit skill of Naoya was not able to hit Maki. The chapter ended with Maki being compared with Toji Zenin for her power.
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 199 Release Date
Jujutsu Kaisen 199 is scheduled to be released officially this Sunday 2nd October 2022. If you read other Weekly Shonen Jump mangas, we cover their spoilers too, check them out from the home page in case you read them.
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 199 Release Date 2nd October 2022 Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 199 Raw Scans 29th September 2022
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 199 Raw Scans
Jujutsu Kaisen 199 Raw Scans are out and the chapter takes us back to Megumi and Yuji’s side again. They are trying to unseal Gojo Sensei and looks like they have found one person who can do this for them.
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 199 Spoilers
- Megumi wakes up in a bed with a headache in a hotel room.
- Angel Hana Karasu is standing in the same room.
- Yuji is also there, he is in a bathrobe and sipping wine while looking out of the window.
- Hana Kurusu addresses Megumi as the Man of her Destiny.
- We see a flashback of Yuji, Hana, and Takaba meeting for the first time.
- Megumi scolds Yuji, Takaba, and Hana for not being cautious.
- All three of them laugh.
- Then Megumi thank them for helping him.
- All three of them laugh again.
- They have accumulated 359 points.
- Hana Kurusu’s Power Angel pops up a mouth on Hana’s face.
- Everyone is shocked, Yuji says it is similar to his power.
- Megumi asks Hana if she is the ‘Angel’ and why did she save him?
- The mouth on Hana was about to tell the truth [Hana likes Megumi] but she screams.
- Angel tells Megumi that its goal is to wipe out all the incarnated players.
- Angel will unseal Gojo if the “Fallen Angel” is defeated.
- It turns out to be Legendary Demon God Sukuna.
- The chapter ends with Sukuna telling the same to Yuji.
Where to read Jujutsu Kaisen 199?
To read the latest Jujutsu Kaisen chapter you can visit two different websites but we recommend you to use only official websites and support the artists in a legal way. Jujutsu Kaisen 199 will be officially (and for free) available to read in English at MangaPlus and Shonen Jump section on the Viz Media official website.